A small newly opened interior design business that aims to cover different issues, from sustainability to social, from equal opportunities to education, from giving space to emerging artists and artisans to the most disadvantaged.
Unfortunately, or fortunately, these beliefs do not apply when it comes to interiors. In fact, if a product is cheap today, it will be expensive in the long term. To better explain this concept just think of a £ 20 desk; at first glance it would seem a great deal, yet the low price tells us that it was probably produced with poor materials.
Once the brief is defined and we’ve signed all the boring papers, Our people will draw sketches, prepare moodboards, source furniture & materials and many other things. The project doesn’t proceed till you’ve agreed on everything!
- Hello There! Checkered DIY For Candlestick Holder
- 11 Must Have DIY Interior Tools For The Beginners!
- How To Give New Life To A Dated Dresser Table?
- How To Add Cooling To A Computer In Cabinet?
- How To Create A Unique Workspace For Yourself?
- 5 Self-Adhesive Wallpaper That Will Bring Interest!
- Transform Dining Table Into A Beautiful Piece!”