This privacy statement only relates to our online activities and is applicable to data given by and/or collected by website visitors with Preyan Technosys. Any information gathered offline or through sources other than this website is not covered by this policy.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
1. Log Files
Preyan Technosys follows a standard procedure of using log files.
These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- “Agreement” refers to these Terms of Service.
- “Site” refers to our website, https://preyantechnosys.com
- “Service” refers to the services that we provide, including our themes collection, its updates, prebuilt content platforms, and our Site itself.
- “Preyan Technosys” refers to our company, known as “Preyan Technosys PVT. LTD”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used.
- “User” refers to anyone who uses our Service, including general visitors to our Site.
- “You” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with Preyan Technosys.
3. Cookies & Privacy
Preyan Technosys utilises “cookies” just like any other website. These cookies are used to store data, such as visitor preferences and the webpages they viewed or visited on the website.The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
4. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
5. Children’s Information
Adding protection for kids using the internet is another one of our priorities. We urge parents and guardians to keep an eye on, engage in, monitor, and/or direct their children’s internet behaviour.
6. Security Measures
Our website employs the SSL/HTTPS protocol. This encrypts our users’ communications with the servers to prevent unauthorised third parties from intercepting or stealing personally sensitive information.
System administrators will promptly take all necessary measures to preserve system integrity in the event of a data breach. They will also get in touch with any impacted users and make an effort to reset any forgotten passwords.
7. Third Party Access To Your Data
We never divulge any of your personal information, such as your name or email address, when we exchange your data with third parties. The only partners with whom we must disclose a limited amount of data in order to deliver the services you expect from us are exempt from this regulation. Observe the following:
9. How Long We Retain Your Data
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.